Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Making Things...

Guess what??? Taelyn actually wore the dress that I made for her to church on Sunday!! And I got compliments on it. I was so excited. I, of course, thought it was cute, but you know how partial you can be when you spend time on something like that. Here is a picture of her in the dress when I was trying it on her at home:


I have some of that blue flowered fabric left, so I am going to make a matching something for Lillian. I hope to get it done before she is born, because I'm pretty sure it won't get finished if I wait!

This is something else that we threw together recently. My sister-in-law gave us this frame about a year ago and it has been in our storage room. We painted it red with the same color that is in our kitchen and I backed it with this cute khaki paisley fabric and hung it up to serve as a dry erase board. My husband has a love/hate relationship with his "to do" list! It definitely helps him get things done when he has a list glaring at him everyday, but I'm not sure that he likes it so much! Anyhow, it turned out cute and it goes well in our kitchen.


I'll keep you posted on when we have a new baby in the house!


1 comment: