Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Taelyn and Lillian

Okay... everyone keeps asking if Taelyn and Lillian look alike. One of the first comments I made after Lillian was born was, "she looks nothing like Taelyn." Then when we got home Scott pulled up these pictures! See for yourself:


Taelyn
Lillian
I definitely see differences between the two, especially with the hair and their size. Taelyn was almost a full pound larger than Lillian, which makes her look more filled out. However, I see a lot more similarities than I initially gave them credit for. 

I can already tell that they are different in personality. However, I feel that a lot of this has to do with me. I was so tense with Taelyn that I'm sure she fed off of that. I am MUCH more laid back with Lillian. Taelyn cried a lot as a newborn... and infant. Lillian barely ever cries. When she does she just cries out once or twice to get someone's attention and then it's over. Once Taelyn got started crying there was nothing you could do to pacify her. You just had to wait it out. Taelyn also didn't want anything touching her hands. She wouldn't hold your finger the way most infants will. She would draw her hands up in a fist and hold them close to her if you tried to touch her hands at all. Lillian is really cuddly so far. I am hoping that she will be my cuddly baby!


One very neat thing about both of my babies... Taelyn was born exactly a week and a half before Easter in 2008 and Lillian was born exactly a week and a half before Easter this year. This is why they are both wearing the bunny outfit above during our first week home with them! Sweet Easter babies! I'll continue to post pictures as we get a little bigger!

1 comment:

  1. sweetness! i love seeing their photos together, esp with the same outfit :)

    ReplyDelete