Monday, May 24, 2010

Rattle Cake

On the constant search for new baby shower cake ideas, I decided to do this rattle for our sunday school baby shower. I had 3 cakes in one weeked, so I needed to do something quickly. Carrie told me the week before the shower that she was craving marshmallow fondant (pregnant, remember?!), so I wanted it to at least have a little fondant on it for her. The square base is buttercream and the rattle is covered in fondant. I don't remember what the cake flavors were, but I am wanting to say that the base was french vanilla and the rattle was strawberry.


This is not one of my favorites, but like I said, it was a quick one. They told me to just do something plain since it was such a busy week, but I couldn't do that. Just a plain ole' square?? That would have been much too boring!


No comments:

Post a Comment