Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Future

So... I'm trying to decide what to do with my blog since I'll have a newborn (and a 3 year old) soon and I know that it will probably be awhile before I feel "up" to doing cakes - or before I will have the time to do it! The truth is that I really enjoy blogging, and would like to blog about more personal things going on in my/our lives than just my cake making. However, I'm not sure if this is the place for it. Or to put it bluntly... if you guys care about my personal life outside of my cakes! And my header does revolve solely around cake making. Hmmm... decisions, decisions.

I need some help from you people. I know that I have some readers out there (not a lot, but some) because my handy, dandy site tracker tells me that I do, every couple of weeks. I don't have a lot of commenters, but I need you to comment to this post to tell me your thoughts on this. Or send me an email.  Should I transition the blog to include more than just cakes? Should I change the title/header to reflect this or just leave it how it is? HELP!!!

I am working on a cake for this weekend and then I have two for next weekend... so stay tuned for those pictures! I'd also like to tell you a little about Haiti and my new baby monitor, but not in the same post.

Let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. I say blog about whatever you want and keep your header the same! I'd love to keep up with sweet Taelyn and see pictures on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i encourage blogging about personal life, in addition to your cakes. we want to hear about it all! :) as for if you do that on one blog or two different blogs is up to you. i can't answer that. you know i have a design blog and a personal blog separately. sometimes i wonder if i should've just made it all one. if it ever gets to be too much, i will combine them, but for now, i like to keep things separate. ?? i'm excited to see you post more about the girlies and watch them grow. miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete