Friday, July 30, 2010

Whooooo's Turning One?!

Bad joke, I know. But I did a couple of very cute first birthday cakes for this weekend! And one of them had an owl theme. It is soooo cute! Sweet Blaise's mom is a graphic designer and made the cutest invitation for his first birthday party. I designed the main cake to match the owl on his invitation. The main cake was milk chocolate fudge covered in buttercream icing. I have attached the invite and the cake below. Let me know what you think!



This was the outfit that Blaise had to wear at his party. I designed his smash cake to match the bib. The smash cake was french vanilla covered in buttercream.





This was another first birthday cake and smash cake that I did this weekend. Both of these cakes were designed to match plates that were being used at the party. Both cakes were french vanilla covered in buttercream. Below are pictures of the plate and the cakes.










2 comments:

  1. Awesome Casey! You are very talented!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wanted to write you and tell you that the cakes were a HIT! i had not ONE SINGLE PIECE Of any of it left! they were not only beautiful, but they tasted delish! thank you so much for taking my vision and making the PERFECT cakes!
    :)

    ReplyDelete