Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Toy

A new toy was delivered to my house today! I am so excited about this new toy because it is going to make my cakes so much easier! Up until this point, I have always used a hand mixer to make all of my cakes and icings. At the suggestion of my sweet, thoughtful husband I decided to use some of my cake money to buy a stand mixer. I got an empire red kitchen-aid artisan series stand mixer, and I cannot wait to see this thing in action. As soon as Taelyn goes to bed tonight I am going to make a batch of fondant to try her out. May as well start her out with something heavy-duty and see how she handles it!



Now for the important details. She needs a name. A highly suitable name that says just what a strong, yet beautiful woman (er, mixer), she really is. I take this seriously!! Please comment to leave your name suggestions!!

And... if anyone is interested - the beautiful silhouette lady carrying the massive cake in the header of my blog - her name is Charlotte. A lot of thought went into this. I think it fits her... do you?

1 comment: