Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!

Cupcakes are so popular now. And they are so much fun to decorate! I had 65 cupcakes to decorate for this past weekend. And one giant cupcake cake! I have wanted to make one of these for the longest time and I finally had an opportunity to! Twenty-five of the cupcakes went with the cupcake cake. We decided to ice them to go along with the colors of the sprinkles on top of the cake.





The remaining cupcakes were for my niece's birthday. They were iced in pink (of course!). I made cute white chocolate 4's and S's to go on top of these cupcakes; however, since it was 100 degrees by 10am here in Mississippi, the white chocolate didn't hold up long enough to make it. Sad. I don't currently have a picture of the pink cupcakes, but will post a pic if I can get my hands on one! Here are some pics of the toppers.




No comments:

Post a Comment