Monday, August 22, 2011

Cookies!!!!

I've been wanting to try these iced cookies for awhile and finally felt up to it this week. I wasn't that pleased with the taste of the cookie because I used half white and half wheat flour, but I'll know better than to try to make a cookie healthy for next time!! I also am not a big fan of royal icing, but it is necessary in order to make these cookies look the way that they do. From what I've read, the cookie has to be the real standout when making these, not the icing. They turned out cute and I can see them being teacher/school happies for us this year! I'll keep working on them until I am please with how they taste! Here are some pictures.





2 comments:

  1. hey!
    I am a friend of Kasey Ginn. I met you at the shower for Harris. How much are you selling the cookies for?
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Terry,

    I am currently doing the cookies for $2.50 per cookie and $26.00 for a dozen. Let me know if you want some! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete