Monday, September 19, 2011

Hostess-like Cupcakes for baby shower

Kelsey asked me to do some Hostess style cupcakes for a baby boy baby shower and they turned out so darn cute!! The cupcake was dark chocolate fudge and then they were filled with a marshmallow icing. I topped them with chocolate ganache and wrote little cute baby words on the top in the hostess style. They said "love," "baby" and "Alex" (which is the baby's name, of course!). These turned out so cute I made so extras for my bible study this morning and wrote the fruits of the spirit on them (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control). I can definitely see these being a great treat for Taelyn's class this year and writing all of the kids name's on the top!




No comments:

Post a Comment